Indoor Air Quality
You ask, "What is IAQ"? IAQ stands for Indoor Air Quality. Poor indoor air quality is a serious problem facing homeowners today, according to the American Lung Association.
While you can't see the majority of indoor air contaminants, you certainly see the effects. These microscopic particles slowly distribute themselves all over your house and they are in the air you breathe. Lack of humidity control can keep a home damp and sticky, while excessive dryness can crack woodwork and antiques, or create static electricity and dry skin.
Important Things to Think About:
- 62% of homeowners are not satisfied with their home's IAQ
- Homeowners spend roughly 90% of time indoors
- It is estimated that 1-in-10 Americans suffer from allergies, asthma or respiratory problems
- Bacteria and Viruses that can be found in indoor air have the potential to cause and spread disease.
- According to the EPA, indoor air can be 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
We provide a wide selection of products that can significantly improve your indoor air quality. Call us today for your FREE Air Advice Monitoring Report.